By Kiara Tatum
- Go out with your single friends. Maybe go bowling or catch a movie together. Celebrate being single with other singles.
- Stay home with your family. Sometimes going out on Valentine’s Day is too much because there is red hearts, roses and chocolate everywhere you turn. So just hang out with family or invite some single friends over to spend time with them.
- Take a chance and go out on a blind date. Use those newest dating apps and find someone who’s single and meet up. You never know, the day of Love can be a great day to find your true match.
Valentine’s on a Budget:
- Have a picnic dinner indoors. Make a wonderful dinner for you and your love one. Spread out that picnic blanket on the floor and sit on the blanket and share a cooked meal together.
- Write a love poem or love letter to that special someone. Sharing your thoughts and feelings this special day will make that someone special fall in love all over again with you.
- Take your love one to McDonald’s. Seriously, I hear that McDonald’s is setting up Valentine’s Day seating with candlelight dinners. That’s sure to fit into anyone’s budget this Valentine’s Day.